Your Social Worker at Advanced Practice Primary Care at Home will assist with overall care coordination – from the time that the patient is diagnosed all the way to rehabilitative or long-term care planning if necessary. Social Workers also help family members cope with the changes in the lifestyle of their loved one or in their home environment to accommodate the physician’s requirements for the patient.
Generally, social workers help with:
- Coordination of Follow-Up Medical Check-Ups or Treatment
- Health Crisis Intervention
- Supportive Case Work
- Assisting the Patient with Hospital Discharge
- Community Resource Planning
- Assistance in Acquiring Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Foster Care Planning (for minor family members, if needed)
- Alternative Living Arrangements
Please call us at 440-835-9645 to ask for more information about social services. We thank you for choosing us to be your ally in health.